Welcome to the 2 Brothers Family! Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. Accessing, browsing or using this website is a privilege subject to the following terms and indicates your agreement and acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
1. Services. The information contained on this website, including all web page documents, audio and video files, all and all content (the "Site" or "Website") is provided for use conditional upon your acceptance without modification of the Terms. This website is owned and operated by 2 Brothers Brand and it's affiliated entities (referred to herein as "2 Brothers", "we", "us", "our". 2 Brothers provides you with a variety of resources, including but not limited to product information and product purchasing (collectively "Services").
2. Use Limitation. While we encourage you to print information to use this Site, unless otherwise specified, no Services on this Site, including but not limited to the content on the Site, may be modified, copied, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold, used to create works from or used in any other way, except with prior written permission from 2 Brothers and with express attribution to 2 Brothers. You may not alter or attempt to alter any material on this Site, or the Site itself. You also may not, without our permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site or any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material maintained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and communication statutes. You represent and agree that you are at least 14 years of age and that if you are younger than 14 years of age that you will not use this Site.
3. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. Please feel free to use and browse the Site; however your use and access of the Site is subject to these Terms and applicable laws. You may not use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, or impair any 2 Brothers server or to the Site, through hacking, password mining, or other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site. Your rights to use this site may be further limited by federal law or the laws or regulations in your particular state or locality. 2 Brothers may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, modify or discontinue the Site, or limit, terminate, or suspend your use of the site.
4. Ownership, Copyright, and Trademark. You agree and acknowledge that 2 Brothers is the owner of licensee of all rights in this Site and the materials that appear on the Site and that you will not challenge those rights or do anything that might impair or damage those rights. This Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and other countries. Any unauthorized use of any material on this Site may violate such laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks used and displayed on this Site (the "Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of 2 Brothers and others. Under no circumstances may you use any of the Trademarks, whether owned or licensed to us. Nothing on this Site should bye construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of the Trademark owner. If you make any copies of the Site, or portions of the Site, such copies must include the appropriate copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. No links may be established to any part of this Site and no information on this Site may be framed without our prior written approval. If you believe any of your work was copied by another, in a way that infringes your copyrights, and is posted on this Site, please provide 2 Brothers with the following information: 1) a description of your work that you believe was infringed; 2) a description of the work believed to be infringing and where it appears on the Site; and 3) your contact information - name, address, phone number, and email address. This information should be accompanied by a statement that you believe, in good faith, that the infringing use is not authorized, and that, under penalty of perjury, all of the information in this notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.. This notice should be signed and provided to 2 Brothers designated copyright specialist as set forth below:
CSS Foods, LLC
Attn: Copyright Specialist
1587 Gallop Drive
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
5. Duration of This Agreement. This Agreement will continue to be effective until you or we terminate it. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying any and all materials you obtained from this Site and by ceasing to use the Site in any way. We may terminate this Agreement immediately and without notice.
6. Information Provided By You. We do not want you to, and you agree through the use of this Website, that you will not send any confidential or proprietary information belonging to you or any other entity to us unless specifically requested by us. Any material information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by 2 Brothers or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Any contact or communication which you may make with us or our employees via this Site is property of 2 Brothers, and subject to review and monitoring by us. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You agree to indemnify and hold 2 Brothers harmless against any legal claims (including all costs related thereto such as court costs and attorney's fees) arising from your posting any such material on this SIte. You understand that information over public networks may be accessed by third parties and 2 Brothers will not be liable for any such unauthorized disclosure.
2 Brothers and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes with 2 Brothers. Please understand that 2 Brothers makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
7. Third Party Content and Linked Sites. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations expressed or made available in this Site are those of the respective author(s) and are not necessarily those of 2 Brothers or endorsed by 2 Brothers. This Site may contain links to other sites created and maintained by other organizations, which may or may not be related to 2 Brothers. These links are provided for your convenience and are for reference only and you agree that links do not imply that 2 Brothers is affiliated or associated with, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright of 2 Brothers. You acknowledge that the linked sites are not controlled by 2 Brothers and different legal terms and other policies may apply. We are not responsible for linked sites. We reserve the right to disable links, but we are not obligated to do so.